Terms & Conditions
Use of Bilingo website at http://www.bilingo.co.za is subject
are not authorised to use or continue using this website.
will be effective immediately that it is displayed on this website.
The Website is not suitable for all audiences. Its content is frequently
presented in a coarse and direct manner that some may find offensive. If you
do not consider yourself an appropriate user or are offended, please do not
visit the Website.
The Website is not intended for children under 13. By using the Website, you
are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years
old and have your parents’ permission to use the Website.
You may not use the Website for any illegal activity or to violate laws in your jurisdiction.
You may not exploit the Website to access unauthorized information.
Users may not publish to the Website any words, definitions, or other information that is:
- Unlawful, threatening, libelous or defamatory
- Engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others’ rights
- False, misleading or inaccurate
- Disclosing personal or proprietary information of another user, person or organization.
- The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use privileges of anyone who publishes unacceptable Content.
- You are solely responsible for any Content you publish on the Website, and the consequences of publishing such Content.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component
- And not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
Copyright and ownership
The Company owns intellectual property rights to the Website and all elements thereof, including but not limited to the design, artwork, functionality, and documentation. You may not copy, modify, or reverse engineer any part of the Website owned by the Company.
To the extent you own rights in any Content you publish on the Website, such rights shall remain yours solely and exclusively.
When you publish Content on the Website, you grant the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to copy, distribute, sell, publicly display, publicly perform and make derivative works of your Content on the Website.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to the Company’s copyright agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.